Participants are invited to submit research reports and case reports for oral and poster presentation.
- Deadline for submission: 1 March 2016
- All accepted abstracts will be considered for oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words (including numbers and symbols).
Submissions must contain the following:
- Title of the presentation;
- names of the authors and the institution where they work;
- e-mail address of the principal or presenting author.
Please indicate whether you prefer oral or poster presentation!
- Research report should include introduction, description of methods/design, results and conclusion.
- Case reports should include introduction, case report and conclusions and indicate which novel insights into clinical practice or endocrine mechanisms they illustrate.